- District 47 House Race Comparison: Hargrove v. Sizemore
- District 45 House Race Comparison: Hussey v. Goodman
- District 41 Senate Race Comparison: Litzow v. Judge
- District 28 House Race Comparison: O'Ban v. Choiniere
- District 25 House Race Comparison: Schlumpf v. Morrell
Main Street Matters represents a coalition of Washington State businesses, associations and individuals who are committed to small business, job creation and fiscal responsibility in Washington State’s Legislature.
In order to see these goals realized, Main Street Matters connects elected officials with their constituents in order to keep them accountable to making Washington open for business.
Sign up for our e-newsletter on the sidebar to receive our alerts!
How You Can Help
Ultimately, we are responsible for our elected leaders’ actions because they answer to us. Main Street Matters exists to help give you the information you need to know on matters relating to the goals above. We will also provide tools that connect you with your representatives to make these issues become a priority in the halls of government.
Here are three ways you can get involved:
Let’s make sure Main Street continues to matter to the Washington Legislature.